This position will act as a communication bridge between all project stakeholders (developers, product owners, quality control, etc.) to ensure clear and prompt information transferring between all teams.
- Analyze and comprehend product specifications to ensure and improve project quality, through written and verbal communication.
- Provide written and verbal communication support from Japanese to Vietnamese and vice versa (document translation, direct interpretation).
- Control and organize project documentation with frequent updates.
- Act as an end user in regards to the features developed by the project team.
- Maintain good working relationship between Japan and Vietnam team.
- Other tasks as assigned, e.g., tracking project progress, reporting, reviewing product specs.
- Minimum 2 years’ experiences in Japanese-Vietnamese translation and interpretation in IT industry;
- Language proficiency: Japanese N2 or above;
- Basic understanding about software development process and technology in general;
- Logical thinking skill;
- Problem solving skill;
- Dynamic & learning mindset;
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good performance of information processing
- Language proficiency: English TOEIC 700 or above;
- Willingness to participate in event organization.
- Opportunity to collaborate with a global team encompassing various functions and viewpoints;
- Field projects to fast-track your career development;
- WOW benefit package by Corpration standards.
- Bonus: Performance bonus 2 times per year (up to 3 month-salary/year) and 13th month salary
- Training allowance for language courses (English, Japanese)
- Healthcare for employee and 3 family members (100% sponsored by company)
- Company activities: Annual company trip, Sport activities (Football, billiard, ping-pong, yoga, etc.)