We are looking for engineer with broad experience control and evaluate project quality. We expect candidates with capable of using Greybox testing, testing new techniques and technologies (Related to APIs, service servers, databases.
You will sometimes join multiple projects and lead other QCs. It is also possible to work with partner teams in foreign countries such as Japan, Korea to accomplish the project objective.
- Build test plan and test schedule for the projects.
- Design, review test cases, execute tests, report bugs, and capture test status continuously.
- Execute Non-functional test scenarios in addition to functional test cases.
- Monitoring system/service quality.
- Train and guide the junior testers.
- Have experience in manual testing (Web testing, API, Mobile app are preferred).
- Have experience in Database testing, be able to test at Function level and Non-Function level.
- Be able to execute some basic non-functional testing such as Performance, Security, etc.
- Prefer candidates being capable of executing automation test for the project if necessary, with any program language: PHP, Java, C, etc.
- Ability to test the architecture of the system is a big plus.
- Ability to evaluate, predict risk when receiving a project or to analyze the problems related logic (such as mistake or lack ...), latent errors in the system is big plus.
- Working in a very Silicon Valley start-up style with a professional, international environment.
- Developing your career in a famous product company and working with latest technologies in the world.
- Macbook Pro
- Quarterly technical sharing/training with regional team.
- 13th salary & annual bonus.
- Phantom Stock Option.