We are looking for a candidates who will join in our Accounting Team for 6 months.
- Collect arising invoices and vouchers, check and compare the accuracy, reasonableness and validity of invoices and documents;
- Handling, closely with other departments, any matter related to payments and collections;
- Bookkeeping and monitoring of the Company's payment and expense accounting segment;
- Prepare reports on VAT, CIT, PIT, report on the use of invoices... according to regulations;
- Perform general accounts analysis and reconciliations, including bank statements, expenses, accruals and prepaid expenses
- Prepare the concerning monthly reports
- Monitor the actual budget report.
- Prepare management reports as required by the Chief Accountant.
- Qualification: from college or above
- Specialties: Accounting, Auditing, Finance
* At least 2 years of working experience in accounting and having more than 1 year of experience working in accounting service companies is an advantage;
* Good accounting skills, understanding and updating tax regulations, accounting principles and standards, accounting profession;
* Work independently, analyze and solve problems, cover the problem. Honest, careful, meticulous. Work proactively and comply with company regulations and discipline;
* Good command of both speaking and writing English is advantage;
* Be Proficient in office application (Word, Excel, Power Point, accounting software, ….etc).
- Package: Competitive package, including 13th month salary, and performance bonus every 6 months on top of monthly salary.
- Allowances: Monthly team-building, transportation, and language training allowances
- Fully-paid company trip, monthly Happy Friday, and various events throughout the year
- Fully-paid social insurance and premium health insurance for employees and their family
- Corporate stock options
- Top-notch equipment & tool
- Facilities for efficient working and winding down
- Exclusive LINE Store gift code for LINERs
- Opportunity to collaborate with a global team (Japan, Korea, Thailand, China, and Taiwan);
- Professional development via Corporation-exclusive tech conferences and events