We’re looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated Legal Executive to help us build & maintain the legal framework for our business activities and promote compliance culture in the Company.
- Provide legal consultation for business activities and other relevant aspects.
- Contract management, review all kinds of commercial contracts and legal documents related to or required for the Company’s operation.
- Follow up and update the Company on any new laws and regulations that are related to or may have any impacts to the company’s business.
- Work with Government authorities for company procedures & compliance to laws.
- Internal check and monitor the implementation of Corporation compliance policies & procedures.
- Conduct Compliance training for internal needs.
- Initiate & implement activities for promoting compliance culture.
- Assess Compliance & operational risks for counter measures.
- Other supporting tasks relating to Legal and compliance as assigned.
- Minimum 3 years’ experiences in doing Legal affairs in an international company (IT, fintech,...)
- Outstanding English and Vietnamese writing and oratory skills;
- Be well organized and detail-oriented;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Computer/tech savvy; can competently utilize Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint;
- Logical thinking skill;
- Problem solving skill;
- Dynamic & learning mindset;
- Ability to work under pressure
- Language proficiency: English TOEIC 700 or above;
- Willingness to participate in event organization.
Floor 20 - 21, Tower 1, Capital Place, 29 Lieu Giai Street, Ba Dinh District, Hanoi, Vietnam
- Package: Competitive package, including 13th month salary, and performance bonus every 6 months on top of monthly salary.
- Allowances: Monthly team-building, transportation, and language training allowances
- Fully-paid company trip, monthly Happy Friday, and various events throughout the year
- Fully-paid social insurance and premium health insurance for employees and their family
- Corporate stock options
- Top-notch equipment & tool
- Facilities for efficient working and winding down
- Exclusive LINE Store gift code for LINERs
- Opportunity to collaborate with a global team (Japan, Korea, Thailand, China, and Taiwan);
- Professional development via Corporation-exclusive tech conferences and events