We are looking for Bridge Software Engineering who will be actively in charge of being the bridge between Software Development team and software projects’ stake holders from Japan sides. Besides, a potential candidate for this position will act as the team lead who can train and support members in Comtor team to level up on technical side.
- Communicate with the related stake holders from Japan side and the Software Development teams on the project(s) in charge.
- Analyze, clarify and transfer client’s requests and requirements to project team members.
- Successfully manage the relationship with the client by excellent communication and be responsible for requirement management.
- Work closely with Project Leader and Technical Leader to monitor and control the projects.
- Good leadership to act as a leader of Comtor team, who can train members to level up on technical side.
- More than 5 years of work experience in BrSE or related field, with at least 1-2 year acting as a leader of the team.
- Good understanding of software development process with good programming skill (preferably in Java/ Reactjs)
- Be an excellent communicator who can handle situations during working with related stake holders, with Japanese equivalent to N2 or above.
- Be pro-active and be a technology-lover, who keeps enthusiastic spirit in knowing and learning new technologies, new systems.
- Good leadership skill and training skill to support the Comtor team on technical side.
- Can use English fluently.
- Have experience living and working in Japan is a plus.
- Package: Competitive package, including 13th month salary, and performance bonus every 6 months on top of monthly salary.
- Allowances: Monthly team-building, transportation, and language training allowances.
- Fully-paid company trip, monthly Happy Friday, and various events throughout the year.
- Fully-paid social insurance and premium health insurance for employees and their family.
- Corporate stock options.
- Top-notch equipment & tool.
- Facilities for efficient working and winding down.
- Exclusive LINE Store gift code for LINERs.
- Opportunity to collaborate with a global team (Japan, Korea, Thailand, China, and Taiwan).
- Professional development via Corporation-exclusive tech conferences and events.