- Name, address, telephone number, email address, or other contact information;
- Resume or CV, cover letter, previous work experience, educational background, transcripts, or other information you choose to provide to us in connection with the application process;
- Type of employment sought, desired salary, willingness to relocate, other job preferences, and related information;
- Names and contact information for referrals; Please note, however, that it is your responsibility to obtain consent from references before providing their personal information to us;
- Sensitive information (e.g., race, ethnic origin, or information concerning health conditions) if you choose to submit it as part of your Application Information.
For the avoidance of doubt, we wish not to receive any confidential, proprietary, or patented information which you have received from your previous employers.
2. How Will My Application Information Be Used?
- To assess your skills, qualifications, and interests against our career opportunities;
- To verify your information and conduct reference checks or background checks;
- To communicate with you and inform you of career opportunities;
- To prepare for interview or screening discussion; or
- To improve our recruitment process.
Please note that, if you accept employment with us, then the information obtained will become part of your employment record and will be used for employment purposes.
3. Who May Access My Application Information?
- Managers and members of HR Team at LINE TECHNOLOGY VIETNAM and its parent company and affiliates; or
- Recruiting manager or your potential future manager.
4. My Choice, My Rights
Submitting your Application Information is voluntary. You can choose what types of Application Information, if any, to submit to LINE TECHNOLOGY VIETNAM. If you choose, however, not to submit your Application Information, then our ability to consider you as a candidate may be limited. You can always send us an email request at any time to confirm, correct, or delete your Application Information that we hold: firstname.lastname@example.org. Upon verification of your identity, we will respond to your request within a reasonable period of time in accordance with relevant law.
5. Where Is My Application Information Transmitted and How Is It Stored?
All Application Information you submit to us is transmitted to and stored on our servers where they may be physically located in a country other than where you submitted. By submitting your Application Information, you agree that your Application Information may be transferred to and processed in a country other than where you submitted. To fulfill our commitment to respecting your privacy and the confidentiality of your information, LINE TECHNOLOGY VIETNAM has implemented reasonable security measures to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, misuse, alternation, and destruction of your information. Because no method of electronic transmission or method of data storage is perfect or impenetrable, we cannot not guarantee that your information will be absolutely safe from intrusion during transmission or while stored in our systems. Any information you submit is sent at your own risk.
6. How Long Is My Application Information Retained?
LINE TECHNOLOGY VIETNAM will retain your Application Information only as long as is necessary to fulfill any of the purposes of use described above or to comply with applicable law.
7. Does LINE TECHNOLOGY VIETNAM Share My Application Information?
8. Questions? Comments?