We are looking for a qualified, creative, energetic and self-starting Front-end Developer with wide experience in developing and optimizing web application.
- Participate product/application development life cycle, including planning, analysis, design, implementation and maintenance, focus on UX/UI design both for PC and mobile.
- Proposing and designing UI with consideration of UX.
- Improve the efficiency of existing products.
- Optimize our web application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Keep yourself up-to-date with emerging technologies.
- Improving performance and maintaining products with high quality
- Write technical specifications based on conceptual design, business/technical requirements.
- Collaborate with Back-end Developer, Product Owner and others to improve usability.
*Must:- More than 3 years of work experience in Front-end development.
- English or Japanese from intermediate to advanced.
- Experience in using tools for build and task runners (CI/CD).
- Experience in developing applications with server-side languages such as Java, Perl, php, ruby, .net, python…
- Contribution to OSS projects and communities.
- Preferred knowledge of web performance technology.
- Experience in understanding large and complex code bases.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum development.
- Package: Competitive package, including 13th month salary, and performance bonus every 6 months on top of monthly salary.
- Allowances: Monthly team-building, transportation, and language training allowances
- Fully-paid company trip, monthly Happy Friday, and various events throughout the year
- Fully-paid social insurance and premium health insurance for employees and their family
- Corporate stock options
- Top-notch equipment & tool
- Facilities for efficient working and winding down
- Exclusive LINE Store gift code for LINERs
- Opportunity to collaborate with a global team (Japan, Korea, Thailand, China, and Taiwan);
- Professional development via Corporation-exclusive tech conferences and events