We are looking for Japanese candidates who are keen on deeply involving with the project process and requirements. The eligible candidates need to equip themselves with the basic techniques employed in the project and try to comprehend the crucial business features of the project in order to smoothly convey the ideas to the development team, or vice versa, to convey the difficulties arising from the development team to the business team. Such abilities are the most expected to achieve as a key communicator of LINE Technology Vietnam.
- Analyze and comprehend the product specification to make the translation/communication better and smoother, thus improve overall project quality.
- Provide written and verbal communication support from Japanese to Vietnamese and vice versa (document translation, direct interpretation).
- Control and organize project documentation with frequent updates.
- Act as an end-user in regards to the features developed by the project team.
- Maintain a good working relationship between Japan and Vietnam teams.
- Other tasks as assigned, e.g., tracking project progress, reporting, reviewing product specs.
- Minimum 2-year experience in Japanese-Vietnamese translation and interpretation in IT industry;
- Basic knowledge in IT or other internet services;
- Good logical reasoning and ability to analyze the issues.
- Be active, earnest to study further, and able to endure the work pressure.
- Willing to train/ promote Japanese culture, business manner and working style for other colleagues.
- Package: Competitive package, including 13th month salary, and performance bonus every 6 months on top of monthly salary.
- Allowances: Monthly team-building, transportation, and language training allowances
- Fully-paid company trip, monthly Happy Friday, and various events throughout the year
- Fully-paid social insurance and premium health insurance for employees and their family
- Corporate stock options
- Top-notch equipment & tool
- Facilities for efficient working and winding down
- Exclusive LINE Store gift code for LINERs
- Opportunity to collaborate with a global team (Japan, Korea, Thailand, China, and Taiwan);
- Professional development via Corporation-exclusive tech conferences and events