We are looking for creative, energetic and self-starting engineers with wide experience in developing and optimizing applications using Android SDK.
You'll join in designing and developing new features, then refactoring and optimizing the source code for software products with hundreds of millions of users already like LINE chat application, or for new products with the aim of gaining millions of users.
You'll have chance to collaborate with top world-class engineers working at LINE Group.
• Design, build and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable applications for the Android platform
• Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
• Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
• Analyze performance and reliability of the LINE apps.
• Work closely with our teams of product, design and development at Tokyo and Seoul to build new apps or features.
• Development experience of native application for Android using Kotlin / Java (3+years)
• Have strong knowledge of data structures and algorithms.
• Really loves coding; have strong abilities of code reviewing and refactoring.
• Good communication in English.
• Knowledge of UI/UX standards.
• Familiarity with continuous integration.
• Be active and always take the initiative to discuss and share your opinions, experience and knowledge for the sake of improving the team.
- Package: Competitive package, including 13th month salary, and performance bonus every 6 months on top of monthly salary.
- Allowances: Monthly team-building, transportation, and language training allowances.
- Fully-paid company trip, monthly Happy Friday, and various events throughout the year.
- Fully-paid social insurance and premium health insurance for employees and their family
- Corporate stock options.
- Top-notch equipment & tool.
- Facilities for efficient working and winding down.
- Exclusive LINE Store gift code for LINERs.
- Opportunity to collaborate with a global team (Japan, Korea, Thailand, China, and Taiwan).
- Professional development via Corporation-exclusive tech conferences and events